Monday, October 10, 2011

College Degrees

The normal order you would earn college degrees in are associates, bachelors, masters and PhD. So yes, it is a little odd for me to be trying to earn two AS degrees in Administration of Justice and Corrections, after I have earned my BS in Child and Adolescent Studies, but I didn't realize the reaction it would get from people.

Most people that are aware of my plans think I am completely nuts. Yes, I know it is a little odd to do, but who cares. Why are there limits to one's education?

While it has become annoying explaining my reasons over and over again, it something that I want to do. So now I am working on a masters degree and two associates degrees.

Now this is crazy, yes. Three degrees at once is a lot of work, but still fun to do.

No idea where I will end up, but the journey is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment