Monday, June 20, 2011

New to blogging and doubt anyone is reading but I was bored

So...I thought I would take a stab at this blog thing. I highly doubt it will ever be big or that anyone will ever read it, but I was bored at work one day and stumbled across this website.

Most of these post will be out of the blue, un-formatted and most likely un-organized. If you don't like it don't read and don't bother commenting. If you do like it...I may be slightly concerned about you :)...but feel free to add your comments at anytime, both good and/or constructive criticism. I would love to read them.

The title of my blog is pretty self explanatory. It's random. I may post anything and everything. Most likely posts will jump across several topics and there may never be one theme running through them. It may just be a little insight into my thoughts.

So sit back, relax and grab us a couple of margaritas!

1 comment: